In addition to in-person services, we also stream our services live on Facebook

During the pandemic, we started filming our services using Facebook Live. You can watch some of our prior services that we filmed in the posts below. To watch video, click on the video in the posts below. Some posts only have a photo that go with them, if you click on the photo you can see enlarge the photo. Most often the photo is of the bulletin that will go with the next scheduled service, you can use the bulletin to follow the order of the next service. You can scroll through many of the posts below to find the service you are interested in.

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons
4 days ago

... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Good morning ☀️

Good morning from chilly 🥶 Illinois

Peace

Good morning

Peace

Good morning, God bless

Good morning from Texas.

Good Morning

Prayers are with you and family Aunt Sharon Hale

Good morning

Good morning❤️

Good morning and welcome back into our home.

Sharon Huggins

View more comments

2 weeks ago

Just an FYI new knee on 11/16,home on 11/17, feeling darn good on 11/20. Thanks for all the prayers. They certainly helped love to all ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Thx for the update and so glad you are doing well!

New knees are amazing. Don't forget the physical therapy. Important recoup part. So glad you are doing well.

Hey! Great to hear you’re doing good! Mike Jones and I sure have missed you! Best wished for continued healing and progress!

View more comments

3 weeks ago

... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Good Morning from Linda and I

Bless you! Have a safe trip to your daughter’s home in Illinois!

Good morning. So happy to be with you at the service today’❤️

Good morning

Good morning

Ty. I will try it-

Sound keeps cutting out

Good morning from our home in Texas to everyone everywhere.

good morning from my ground blind

Good morning 🌞

keeps stopping 🤔

I’m getting new knee on Tuesday 11/16 .

One of my favorites

Good morning

Good morning!

I love you guys and miss you all every much, have a safe trip.Happy Thanksgiving.

Sharon Huggins is watching

I so enjoy your Sherman I so enjoy your sermon wish I could be there

Good morning again from our house and God bless all.

Safe travels, thank you for the excellent message today!

Good morning and God Bless all